Fife Football Forum

Results

Hard game against jokers tonight sum hard challenges but game was played in good spirits

Jokers gt boy sent af wi 5 mins to go

Jokers will bounce back and be up at the right end of the table when season is finished

All the best lads :rollsmile:

Jokers..

good hard workin team.. thought they played the game fair the nite in my opinion.. freekicks and penalties were given and guys in own team sayn correct decision made by ref.. few hotheads in team but is also good to have.. if guy didn't get sent off maybe could have been diff result.. good team to play against and good bunch eh lads.. aww the best :rollsmile:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feuars 0 - eddys 10

Eddys Scorer's reider ?

peevy stevie hutchison got 6 goals dont know rest though

eddy's looking like a cracking team compared to the last couple of seasons,banging the goals in,how many the scored/conceded since the start of the season no including the 6 they put past the auld hoose in pre season?

LOCHORE CASTLE 3 JOKERS 2

wtf :rollsmile: wd lochore

dodgy ref......???

ah thought the ref done awrite in my opinion.. obv there was a few tht he got wrong.. both teams knew and even both said if ref was wrong.. but cany get them all eh :rollsmile:

railway tav 4-0 burns tav

ST CLAIR TAVERN 8 ACORN 1

Was an even game at 1-1 then our player clashed with goalkeeper after about 20mins played. The ref played on while our goalkeeper lay unconcious until finaly 1 of our players atempted to grab the ball to stop play (while ball was near our goal line). Ref sent him off and gave a pen while our goalkeeper still out cold......... Game finaly stopped........ Ambulance came for him and play resumed with 10 men and a member of the comittee/player in goals which led to the above scoreline.

Spoke to keeper after and hes ok which is the main thing.

Would love to comment further on ref about this and how he handled the whole game in general but al get in bother so al leave it at that...... :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers:

All the best to st clair tavern for rest of season.

yeah main thing is that the keeper is ok. to be fair the ref was having a night mare from the first whitsle ; although the scramash in the goalmouth happened that quick i dont think he seen it ; he could of showed a bit of common sence and maybe just booked the guy but at the end of the day he cleared the ball off the line with his hand and never tried to grab it ; the ref showed what he was all about by not even going up to the keeper to see what was wrong or assisted him in anyway; all he done was walk away to the halfway line and watch st clair tav supporter helping the keeper ; pretty shocking if you ask me !! anyway all the best to acorn for rest of season

LOCHORE CASTLE 3 JOKERS 2

wtf :rollsmile: wd lochore

dodgy ref......???

nah mate we won fair and square :rollsmile: was a tough cmpetitive game tonight we played and defended well, jokers have a good side and will bounce back all the best to baz and the lads :rollsmile:

we jokers need to get our finger out n start fighting for each other than the team we are playing :rollsmile: disciplaine cost us the nite again n maybe could have got a draw, think we had chances to win the game even though we didnt deserve it.in my opion every 50/50 tackle the ref gave yous a free kick but thats fitbaw sometimes n we should have kept the head and got on wi the game.all the best to lochore :rollsmile::rollsmile:

I went along and watched the Kinghorn game tonight. I don't think i've ever seen a more one sided game in 30 years of amateur football! Kinghorn could've had more than the 11 they did get. Star were a shambles. They really need to get themselves sorted out, firstly by geting rid of the ned that seems to be in charge, Jakey or something? The boy can't string three words together nevermind run a football team! Kinghorn on the other hand look quality! On this performance they'll be in the top 3 at the end of the season im sure!

I went along and watched the Kinghorn game tonight. I don't think i've ever seen a more one sided game in 30 years of amateur football! Kinghorn could've had more than the 11 they did get. Star were a shambles. They really need to get themselves sorted out, firstly by geting rid of the ned that seems to be in charge, Jakey or something? The boy can't string three words together nevermind run a football team! Kinghorn on the other hand look quality! On this performance they'll be in the top 3 at the end of the season im sure!

:rollsmile::rollsmile:

Was an even game at 1-1 then our player clashed with goalkeeper after about 20mins played. The ref played on while our goalkeeper lay unconcious until finaly 1 of our players atempted to grab the ball to stop play (while ball was near our goal line). Ref sent him off and gave a pen while our goalkeeper still out cold......... Game finaly stopped........ Ambulance came for him and play resumed with 10 men and a member of the comittee/player in goals which led to the above scoreline.

Would love to comment further on ref about this and how he handled the whole game in general but al get in bother so al leave it at that...... :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers:

yeah main thing is that the keeper is ok. to be fair the ref was having a night mare from the first whitsle ; although the scramash in the goalmouth happened that quick i dont think he seen it ; he could of showed a bit of common sence and maybe just booked the guy but at the end of the day he cleared the ball off the line with his hand and never tried to grab it ; the ref showed what he was all about by not even going up to the keeper to see what was wrong or assisted him in anyway; all he done was walk away to the halfway line and watch st clair tav supporter helping the keeper ; pretty shocking if you ask me !! anyway all the best to acorn for rest of season

Glad Grants ok but the whole situation was a joke.Play shud of been stopped as soon as ref noticed keeper on the deck, even after playing on the goal should have been given as our boy slapped the ball after it was over the line.Anyways over n done wi now roll on sunday so we can try n make up for tonight.

Thanks to Th St Clair supporter for helping Grant until ambulance got there :cheers:

:rollsmile::rollsmile:

Bit Harsh mate :rollsmile:

You seen the fool who runs kinghorn?

feuars 0 - eddys 10

Eddys Scorer's reider ?

eddy's looking like a cracking team compared to the last couple of seasons,banging the goals in,how many the scored/conceded since the start of the season no including the 6 they put past the auld hoose in pre season?

neish 3' c hatton'3 wess2' paul d,s 1' deek1

eddys last 3 league games scored 22 conceded 1 thats no including pre season

feuars 0 - eddys 10

Eddys Scorer's reider ?

neish 3' c hatton'3 wess2' paul d,s 1' deek1

eddys last 3 league games scored 22 conceded 1 thats no including pre season

eddy easily the best team tonight tho scoreline is a bit flattering as we had no keeper

they still would have won tho as we didnt battle which isnt like us :rollsmile:

best of luck to eddys with rest of season :rollsmile:

much better team than they were last season

Glad Grants ok but the whole situation was a joke.Play shud of been stopped as soon as ref noticed keeper on the deck, even after playing on the goal should have been given as our boy slapped the ball after it was over the line.Anyways over n done wi now roll on sunday so we can try n make up for tonight.

Thanks to Th St Clair supporter for helping Grant until ambulance got there :cheers:

Sorry forgot to mention that in ma rant. Big thanks to st clair tavern lads who helped out with our keeper. :cheers: