Fife Football Forum

New season set up

Berti

14 -10-10 

sounds like the fairest way would have been 12-12-10 but thats just me .......... would have meant top 10 and 2 coming up from championship ? But  that wouldnt be fair telling teams they were relegated  at the end of the season ...... now were have i heard that before ? 

3 hours ago, ya cant said:

14 -10-10 

sounds like the fairest way would have been 12-12-10 but thats just me .......... would have meant top 10 and 2 coming up from championship ? But  that wouldnt be fair telling teams they were relegated  at the end of the season ...... now were have i heard that before ? 

You wanting us doon pete 

Tom Doyle did want that too happen from next season but got bombed oot i think

6 hours ago, weebroon said:

You wanting us doon pete 

Tom Doyle did want that too happen from next season but got bombed oot i think

Why no this season ? It was put through last season wae 4 games to go ?  Am sure no one would have cared about sporting integrity  again ......aw wait a minute it didnt suit other teams agendas this season 

19 hours ago, Yallop said:

Ya Can't obviously hasn't been online today?

10 hours ago, ya cant said:

14 -10-10 

35 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Why no this season ? It was put through last season wae 4 games to go ?  Am sure no one would have cared about sporting integrity  again ......aw wait a minute it didnt suit other teams agendas this season 

Ah... There you go, didn't think it'd be long. Welcome Ya Cant! :lol: