Fife Football Forum

Danny Fox?

ya cant

lets face it guys, whether we like it or no he is eligiable for scotland, and so far looks like he would be our best left back, we struggle big time in that position.

Excellent point Willie. Nobody says Fox is a world beater as Pete likes to put it but he certainly looks at the moment like he is more than good enough to get into the Scotland squad where he doesn't exactly have much competition. You pish wie the cock you've got. We've got a feckin Englishman as assistant manager ffs. :rollsmile::rollsmile:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do find crazy about this whole nationality thing is that the four home nations have different rules on nationality than the rest of the feckin world.

While the French play African born players such as Patrick Vieira and the Portuguese play players from Venezuela and Brazil we argue whether Danny Fox, who has a GB passport like all the other Scottish players, can play for Scotland or not.

Feckin madness, we shouldn't tie one hand behind our back. If it's good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for us. :cheers:

By the way I don't hear anyone complain about Steven Fletcher, Shaun Maloney, Graham Alexander, Kris Commons or Chris Iwelumo, all of whom where born out with Scotland, playing for the national team. I suspect this whole thing is because Fox plays for Celtic :cheers:

What I do find crazy about this whole nationality thing is that the four home nations have different rules on nationality than the rest of the feckin world.

While the French play African born players such as Patrick Vieira and the Portuguese play players from Venezuela and Brazil we argue whether Danny Fox, who has a GB passport like all the other Scottish players, can play for Scotland or not.

Feckin madness, we shouldn't tie one hand behind our back. If it's good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for us. :cheers:

By the way I don't hear anyone complain about Steven Fletcher, Shaun Maloney, Graham Alexander, Kris Commons or Chris Iwelumo, all of whom where born out with Scotland, playing for the national team. I suspect this whole thing is because Fox plays for Celtic :cheers:

Does Maloney no like?

still got the big chip on your shoulders .yous cants,if you read correctly what is being said is imo it should be place of birth or parents birthplace,not if ye eat haggis one night,we dont want to be like the rest ok

Feckin madness, we shouldn't tie one hand behind our back. If it's good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for us. :banghead:

By the way I don't hear anyone complain about Steven Fletcher, Shaun Maloney, Graham Alexander, Kris Commons or Chris Iwelumo, all of whom where born out with Scotland, playing for the national team. I suspect this whole thing is because Fox plays for Celtic :whistling:

still got the big chip on your shoulders .yous cants,if you read correctly what is being said is imo it should be place of birth or parents birthplace,not if ye eat haggis one night,we dont want to be like the rest ok

Yer mad Ya Can't

What it says why the feck do we play to one set of rules when the rest of the world play to another.

Feckin madness, we shouldn't tie one hand behind our back. If it's good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for us. :banghead:

By the way I don't hear anyone complain about Steven Fletcher, Shaun Maloney, Graham Alexander, Kris Commons or Chris Iwelumo, all of whom where born out with Scotland, playing for the national team. I suspect this whole thing is because Fox plays for Celtic :whistling:

Yer mad Ya Can't

What it says why the feck do we play to one set of rules when the rest of the world play to another.

so you would have nacho novo playing for scotland going by the rules,imo the rules are crazy,i luv ma country and dont want to go down the road of other countries who play guys for drinking there local beer,

so you would have nacho novo playing for scotland going by the rules,imo the rules are crazy,i luv ma country and dont want to go down the road of other countries who play guys for drinking there local beer,

I love my country too but either we all play by the same rules or we don't

im not sure about the grandparents thing but i for 1 certainly do not want players allowed to play for scotland simply cos the have resided here for a few years, i.e nacho novo. theres feck all scottish about him except address, just isnt right. :whistling:

Ive said it before and I'll say it again

Burley GTF

Cant argue with Snodgrass because he has been playing out of his skin at Leeds but Fox is a feckin joke !

As for the question about what Dixon and Wallace need to do, the answer is pretty obvious.

Transfer to the Championship or Old Firm becuse its the only games that pr1ck watches.

Edited by tc83