Fife Football Forum

Danny Fox?

ya cant

Ive said it before and I'll say it again

Burley GTF

Cant argue with Snodgrass because he has been playing out of his skin at Leeds but Fox is a feckin joke !

As for the question about what Dixon and Wallace need to do, the answer is pretty obvious.

Transfer to the Championship or Old Firm becuse its the only games that pr1ck watches.

How do you work that out??? I've said it before and I'll say it again why don't you change the badge to the team you really support ya bawbag??? Your so anti-Celtic it's unbelievable. Like I said before at certain points last season Dixon was kept out of the team by Danny Feckin Grainger and I don't think Lee Wallace has always even been a regular for Hearts. Change ther record cos your really starting to bore me now. :rollsmile::rollsmile:

You really need get out more. Grainger kept Dixon out of the team because he was injured, you muppet.

Do we play a fit player or one with a calf tear, hold on let me think. :rollsmile:

How I work that one out is that you never see Burley at any matches outside the OF. Take you rhead out of your rear and find out which games he is at.

As far as anti-Celtic, the only thing I am anti.. is gibbering pash spouting muppets who cant follow up an arguement.

Fox was over rated last season, Fox is over rated this season and Fox will be over rated next season. WHEREVER HE IS PLAYING !!

As far as boring you, it isnt boredom you suffer from. Its just that you are too thick to respond with a reasonable arguement.

Have a wee think and come back to me.

Oh I see so someone with a torn calf is a sub?? Surely Utd have enough players that they don't need to do that. What a complete w@nker you really are. Made a Noel Hunt of yersel there. As I said previously the only reason this thread is 6 pages long is because of who Danny Fox plays for. The mods would be as well ending this pointless thread now.

Again I'll try and explain it for the hard of understanding.

Dixon tore his calf pre-season and lost his place for the first six games. When fit he came back into the side in September.

Grainger only played five times between September and May 2009. He got back in when Dixon got bumped to the bench after the midweek Cup semi against your lot when he was knackered.

Grainger played okay for the next two games scoring in SC tie and got fecked off to the bench before getting papped to the Saintees.

You really are a proctologists dream.

Thanks very much for confirming that Dixon was indeed dropped to the bench for Grainger. I never said for how many games. Talk about contradicting yourself. :headbang::headbang::headbang::cheers:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic