Fife Football Forum

Games this week

Kinch2

10 hours ago, ... said:

Haha I like that rent free patter. Might borrow that from you….. ;) 

Might want to borrow a lot more than that from the boy. His intelligence, sharp wit and sarcasm have left you and Boylan looking like a right pair of tits. Having said that, my work colleagues have had a good laugh at your feeble efforts all week though so don’t give up.

2 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Might want to borrow a lot more than that from the boy. His intelligence, sharp wit and sarcasm have left you and Boylan looking like a right pair of tits. Having said that, my work colleagues have had a good laugh at your feeble efforts all week though so don’t give up.

Jeez, If your tongue was any futher up his arse you could share a covid test. 

8 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

:whistling:The data chats boring. Intelligence, he is MI5 by the sounds of it. Cant wait for him to give us the update on the BBC soon. :D:D

On 7/17/2021 at 9:55 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

B25B851A-FC1D-4326-85A5-C292C778D6C1.jpeg